What exactly is a trademark search?
A trademark search involves reviewing your competitors’ registrations in your market, as well as determining the legal position of your trademark. An experienced lawyer will determine whether your company name or logo can be registered and will provide appropriate advice.
Advantages of a trademark search by de Merkplaats
- You will be supported at every stage by a committed specialist with 21 years of experience.
- Our trademark search will give you a clear result: green, amber or red light.
- Following the trademark search, you will receive advice on how best to register.
- A thorough trademark search is your guarantee of a successful trademark registration.
What are the costs?
A trademark search works slightly differently for every company – which is why we always review your particular circumstances before providing a quotation. That way, you know exactly where you stand from the start – including in financial terms.
Request an obligation-free consultation
Need a trademark search for your company? You can quickly and easily request a consultation with one of our legal experts. In just 10 minutes, we will be able to advise you on:
- what a trademark search can do for your brand;
- how it works and what we do;
- including, where possible, an indication of the associated costs.
You decide where and how the consultation takes place: whether in person at our offices in Amsterdam, on the phone or on a video call – whichever you prefer.
Simply leave us your contact details, and we will get in touch as soon as possible.